The Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC) is one of the seven institutes of the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC). IPSC is an applied research and development institute, aimed at analysing, modelling and developing new security applications in support to EU policies. More....
- 2 Dec 2013, JRC provides technical support for the European Border Surveillance System
- 29 Nov 2013, A new global benchmarking study on how talent is grown, attracted and retained in 100+ countries
- 28 Nov 2013, The Education and Training Monitor 2013 released by the European Commission
- 27 Nov 2013, Easy access to external aid data with the EC web tool "EU Aid Explorer"
- 26 Nov 2013, JRC researchers find over one million acronyms in 22 European languages