The mission of the Security Technology Assessment Unit is to increase European competitiveness by research towards the standardization and harmonisation of the protection of European networked infrastructures and hazardous industrial installations. Special emphasis is on the protection of large scale European infrastructures, including the smart grid, the internet, and the European space assets. More...
- 17 May 2013, Scientific Paper on the European Reference Network for Critical Infrastructure Protection
- 18 Feb 2013, Road safety: JRC helps define standards to test new braking devices
- 5 Oct 2012, JRC contributes to EU-wide cyber-attack exercise
- 14 Aug 2012, Lessons Learned Bulletin No. 1
- 14 Dec 2011, Software Defined Radio and Cognitive Radio drives wireless communication forward