The mission of the Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit is to provide policy monitoring and impact evaluation in areas relevant to progress and stability of the European society. The unit's research on statistical indicators, applied econometrics and sensitivity auditing is used in key policy areas such as growth, competitiveness, lifelong learning, employment, innovation, the internal market and other social dimensions. More...
- 3 Apr 2014, New tool to address rural poverty
- 1 Apr 2014, Participation at the LIAISE Conference "Impact Assessment for Sustainable Development: Knowledge Systems for the Future"
- 18 Mar 2014, JRC assesses the Rule of Law Index
- 17 Mar 2014, Interpersonal trust hindered by growing income inequality in Europe
- 10 Feb 2014, JRC Presentation at the e-Frame Conference 2014: "GDP and beyond: Measurement, Policy use and Moving forward"