The mission of the Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit is to provide policy monitoring and impact evaluation in areas relevant to progress and stability of the European society. The unit's research on statistical indicators, applied econometrics and sensitivity auditing is used in key policy areas such as growth, competitiveness, lifelong learning, employment, innovation, the internal market and other social dimensions. More...
- 10 Feb 2014, JRC Presentation at the e-Frame Conference 2014: “GDP and beyond: Measurement, Policy use and Moving forward”
- 21 Jan 2014, Recent Research on Innovation in Europe
- 21 Jan 2014, Monitoring the harmful consequences of several drugs in the USA
- 11 Dec 2013, Presentation at the CEPS seminar on “Obstacles to the functioning of the European Research Area”
- 4 Dec 2013, Training on Counterfactual Impact Evaluation methods