The mission of the Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit is to provide policy monitoring and impact evaluation in areas relevant to progress and stability of the European society. The unit's research on statistical indicators, applied econometrics and sensitivity auditing is used in key policy areas such as growth, competitiveness, lifelong learning, employment, innovation, the internal market and other social dimensions. More...
- 18 Apr 2013, Seminar on Composite Indicators to the World Economic Forum
- 11 Apr 2013, Presentation at the JRC Round Table on the Contribution of Universities to Science and Innovation
- 14 Mar 2013, JRC discusses the Human Development Index (HDI) at the Second Conference on Measuring Human Progress
- 7 Mar 2013, Keynote Speech on Quality Tests for Higher Education Rankings
- 21 Feb 2013, High-level Roundtable on "Scientific Support to Internal Market", Brussels