By applying its core scientific competences in geo-spatial technologies, information technologies and numerical modelling, the Action "Crisis Monitoring and Response Tecnologies" (CRITECH) contributes to enhancing the EUís capabilities in crisis management. The Action develops web-based solutions for the collection, integration, analysis, visualisation and dissemination of crises related information. More...
- 25 Sep 2013, Amazing technological solutions presented as JRC partners with UNOSAT to co-host workshop on Unmanned Aerial Systems for Rapid Mapping
- 26 Aug 2013, EU opens CBRN Risk Mitigation Regional Secretariats in Amman and Tbilisi
- 16 May 2012, The JRC and the Italian Civil Protection collaborate on Tsunami early warning
- 15 May 2012, First workshop on Mobile Interoperability for International Field Deployment
- 16 Mar 2012, President Barroso inaugurates the European Crisis Management Laboratory at the JRC Ispra site