The Action "Communications and Radar Sensors Networks for Security Applications" (CORSA) supports EU policies in the field of security of ICT infrastructures, with focus on Communication and Navigation systems. The Action investigates the effectiveness of techniques for detection, mitigation and countermeasures against threats to communication and navigation infrastructures, as well as technical standards in the area of secure communication and navigation systems. More...
- 18 Feb 2013, Road safety: JRC helps define standards to test new braking devices
- 14 Dec 2011, Software Defined Radio and Cognitive Radio drives wireless communication forward
- 27 Jun 2011, Final Meeting of the Impact Assessment Steering Group on the further implementation of the European satellite navigation programmes. Brussels, 27/06/2011
- 27 Jun 2011, Signal Processing Symposium SPS-2011. Brussels, 27/06/2011
- 5 Jun 2011, International Conference on Communication (ICC) 2011. Kyoto 5-9 June 2011