The Action "Statistical Indicators for Policy Assessment" (SIPA) works on developing and assessing indicators for the monitoring and evaluation of different EU policy areas, including education. It also creates guidelines and tools for quality assessment of policy-relevant scientific information. More...
- 29 Nov 2013, A new global benchmarking study on how talent is grown, attracted and retained in 100+ countries
- 28 Nov 2013, The Education and Training Monitor 2013 released by the European Commission
- 27 Nov 2013, Participation in the Kick-Off meeting on "PROGRESS call for proposal for Social Policy Experimentation"
- 20 Nov 2013, Updated Regional Competitiveness Index provides guidance to regions
- 19 Nov 2013, JRC audits the first ever Environment and Gender Index