By applying its core scientific competences in geo-spatial technologies, information technologies and numerical modelling, the Action "Crisis Monitoring and Response Tecnologies" (CRITECH) contributes to enhancing the EUís capabilities in crisis management. The Action develops web-based solutions for the collection, integration, analysis, visualisation and dissemination of crises related information. More...
- 16 May 2012, The JRC and the Italian Civil Protection collaborate on Tsunami early warning
- 15 May 2012, First workshop on Mobile Interoperability for International Field Deployment
- 16 Mar 2012, President Barroso inaugurates the European Crisis Management Laboratory at the JRC Ispra site
- 20 Apr 2011, Unique Tsunami Alerting Device enters field testing
- 5 Apr 2011, JRC helps to set up an emergency operation centre in Haiti