With expertise in macro and financial econometrics, the Action "Analytic methods for Financial and Economic Protection" (FINEPRO) supports the EU policies in the domains of economic and financial welfare protection, with emphasis on banking and insurance prudential regulation. It develops models, such as SYMBOL to assess the impact of EC legislative proposals in the field of banking regulation, QUEST III, for the analysis of the EU macroeconomic policy and tools to monitor the growth and stability pact in the EU (Output Gap). More...
- 19 Apr 2013, Natural disasters: JRC reviews insurance market, fosters partnerships
- 7 Jun 2012, JRC analyses the effects of the bank resolution reform proposal
- 20 Jul 2011, New rules for the financial sector to reduce systemic crisis probability
- 15 Jun 2010, FINEPRO support to 3rd International Risk Management Conference (IRMC)
- 25 Apr 2010, GAP, standard to de-trend Total Factor Productivity in member states