The Action "Scientific Support to Fisheries" (FISHREG) provides tools, services and advice in support to the EU's Common Fisheries Policy (CFP). The activities carried out by the FISHREG Action include scientific advice to the Commission's Scientific, Technical and Economic Committee for Fisheries (STECF), the collection of fisheries data reported by EU Member States and the development of tools to support fisheries enforcement, such as the Vessel Detection System (VDS). More...
- 18 Oct 2013, EU fishing fleet profitable again in 2011
- 4 Oct 2013, Assessing the importance of fisheries in EU coastal communities
- 9 Sep 2013, A novel approach to fisheries management
- 2 Apr 2013, Mapping the risk of ship strike with endangered whales
- 22 Feb 2013, How does maritime traffic affect fin whale population in the Western Mediterranean Sea?