The mission of the Security Technology Assessment Unit is to increase European competitiveness by research towards the standardization and harmonisation of the protection of European networked infrastructures and hazardous industrial installations. Special emphasis is on the protection of large scale European infrastructures, including the smart grid, the internet, and the European space assets. More...
- 7 Nov 2013, JRC software to assess impact of cyber-threats against physical infrastructures
- 17 May 2013, Scientific Paper on the European Reference Network for Critical Infrastructure Protection
- 18 Feb 2013, Road safety: JRC helps define standards to test new braking devices
- 5 Oct 2012, JRC contributes to EU-wide cyber-attack exercise
- 14 Aug 2012, Lessons Learned Bulletin No. 1