The mission of the Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit is to provide policy monitoring and impact evaluation in areas relevant to progress and stability of the European society. The unit's research on statistical indicators, applied econometrics and sensitivity auditing is used in key policy areas such as growth, competitiveness, lifelong learning, employment, innovation, the internal market and other social dimensions. More...
- 4 Dec 2013, Training on Counterfactual Impact Evaluation methods
- 29 Nov 2013, A new global benchmarking study on how talent is grown, attracted and retained in 100+ countries
- 28 Nov 2013, The Education and Training Monitor 2013 released by the European Commission
- 27 Nov 2013, Participation in the Kick-Off meeting on "PROGRESS call for proposal for Social Policy Experimentation"
- 20 Nov 2013, Updated Regional Competitiveness Index provides guidance to regions