The mission of the Global Security and Crisis Management Unit is to strengthen the EUís resilience to crises and disasters and the EUís aim to promote stability and peace through its research in crisis management technologies, information mining and analysis. The unit focuses on integrated systems for risk analysis, situational awareness, early warning and collaborative decision-making. More...
- 11 Oct 2012, TR-AID: a tool for transparency and effectiveness
- 24 Aug 2012, Breaking down language barriers with EMM
- 21 Jun 2012, New software for automatic multilingual indexing of parliamentary documents
- 1 Jun 2012, JRC chairs newly established International Working Group on satellite based emergency mapping
- 16 May 2012, The JRC and the Italian Civil Protection collaborate on Tsunami early warning