The mission of the Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit is to provide policy monitoring and impact evaluation in areas relevant to progress and stability of the European society. The unit's research on statistical indicators, applied econometrics and sensitivity auditing is used in key policy areas such as growth, competitiveness, lifelong learning, employment, innovation, the internal market and other social dimensions. More...
- 29 Nov 2013, A new global benchmarking study on how talent is grown, attracted and retained in 100+ countries
- 28 Nov 2013, The Education and Training Monitor 2013 released by the European Commission
- 20 Nov 2013, Updated Regional Competitiveness Index provides guidance to regions
- 20 Nov 2013, Participation at the Experts Workshop on “Assessing the Impact of Non-Aid EU Policies in Developing Countries”
- 19 Nov 2013, JRC audits the first ever Environment and Gender Index