The Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC) is one of the seven institutes of the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC). IPSC is an applied research and development institute, aimed at analysing, modelling and developing new security applications in support to EU policies. More....
- 15 Apr 2014, New tool to increase transparency in humanitarian and development aid
- 3 Apr 2014, New tool to address rural poverty
- 31 Mar 2014, Global Partnership for enhanced resilience to flood risk
- 18 Mar 2014, JRC assesses the Rule of Law Index
- 17 Mar 2014, Interpersonal trust hindered by growing income inequality in Europe