The Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC) is one of the seven institutes of the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC). IPSC is an applied research and development institute, aimed at analysing, modelling and developing new security applications in support to EU policies. More....
- 29 Jan 2014, Towards safer and simpler banks
- 21 Jan 2014, Monitoring the harmful consequences of several drugs in the USA
- 15 Jan 2014, JRC studies method to trace back pictures to cameras and their owners
- 9 Jan 2014, JRC's new media monitoring App rises to great success
- 2 Dec 2013, JRC provides technical support for the European Border Surveillance System